Your personal data
Personal data refers to any information and/or data that can help to identify you. These include but are not limited to,
- Your name
- Your telephone number(s), email address, mailing address, and any other contact information
- Your demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to offers and/or customer surveys
Purposes for the collection of your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To manage and provide the services requested by you – This includes, for instance, processing your registration, sending electronic newsletters to you, and enabling you to take part in the services we offer. It includes offering customized content to you as well.
- To better understand our customers and improve the services we offer – Based on the information collected by us, we may conduct analysis, research, or an audit to improve, protect, and maintain our services and create new services. Your information may also be used by us to ensure the proper technical functioning of the network.
- To contact you – We may contact you periodically with information about our services, including in connection with legal notices, publications, your account, and other important information.
We have in place reasonable security measures to protect any information we collect online. However, despite the effectiveness of these measures, no security system is completely impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems that we use to store personal information. We also cannot guarantee that the information provided by you cannot be intercepted while being transmitted to truefishtraders.com over the internet.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer or device (with your permission) when you visit a website. They may help to store a unique identification number tied to the computer or device that helps to identify you as the same user across multiple browsing sessions, and across multiple sites. Cookies can be used to tailor the operations of web applications to your likes, dislikes, and needs by capturing and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used by us to identify the pages that are being used. This helps us to analyze web page traffic data and improve the performance of The Site in accordance with customer needs. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes only and then it is removed from the system.
A cookie, in any way, does not give us access to your computer or device or any of your personal information, other than the information you choose to provide us with. You have the right to accept or decline cookies. While some web browsers accept cookies automatically, you can choose to decline cookies by making modifications to your browser settings. However, doing so may prevent you from gaining the full benefit of The Site.
Controlling your personal information
You may opt to restrict the use or collection of your personal information through the following ways:
When filling in a form on The Site, search for the box which lets you select that you do not wish your information to be used by anyone for any type of direct marketing purpose.
In case you have provided us with your consent to use your information for any direct marketing purpose and now you want to change the decision, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any of your personal information kept with us is incomplete or incorrect, please email or write to us at your earliest convenience, at the above address. We will rectify any information found to be incorrect promptly.
You can withdraw your consent for using your personal information by giving us reasonable notice. Please take note that such a withdrawal may result in a termination of any type of membership services being offered to you.